1. Add bacteriostatic water to a sterile 20ml vial.
2. Add Winstrol – stanozolol, BA, ps80, and 2ml PEG400 to a beaker. Heat until clear (note – Winstrol – stanozolol has a very high melting point so if it smokes a bit its OK)
3. Let Winstrol – stanozolol cool a bit
4. Draw up solution in a 5cc syringe. Attach a .45 syringe filter to the 5cc syringe and filter into the Bac water in the vial. Do this quickly so the Winstrol – stanozolol doesn’t have time to cool in the water. The Winstrol – stanozolol will titrate out of the solution.
5. Swirl gently until mixed and then shake the out of it.
6. Purge filter with other 2ml of PEG400.
3)6ml BB (30%)
1ml BA (5%)
2ml Guaiacol (10%)
1ml PS80 (5%)
2g TNE or 1g Winstrol – stanozolol powder
9ml distilled water
Stanozolol has been used by athletes for decades, especially by sprinters. This steroid has been known for giving sprinters more speed as well as allowing them to train harder and for longer due to quicker recovery from using Winstrol. A famous case known by many people is the sprinter Ben Johnson who broke the 100m world record, he tested positive for Winstrol and had his record removed. Football players as well as basket players have been known to use Stanozolol. Athletes looking for speed and strength as well as faster recovery often opt for Winstrol as its out of the body fast and so there is lower risk of being tested positive for Anabolic Steroids and also because the weight gains associated with Winstrol are not to high which is another benefit. Athletes such as sprinters need to be muscular and lean for achieve good speeds, if a sprinter gained 20lbs from a Ster0id cycle he would not be fast enough.